500 g smoked Fanari Mussels
0.5 cup olive oil Miterra
1 can of tomatoes (pieces) (or three big fresh tomatoes cut in pieces)
2 pcs onions
1 bell pepper red or green
1 pinch of salt
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
150 g Feta
1 pinch of pepper from the mill
1. Peel the onions and chop finely. Wash the pepper, remove the stem and seeds and cut the pulp into small pieces.
2. Rinse mussels and drain.
3. Heat the oil in the pan and sauté the onions. Add pieces of pepper and roast briefly. Add the tomatoes and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Let simmer for about 30 min.
4. Add the mussels and parsley.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 °.
6. Place the tomato-mussels sauce in a form. Crumble the feta and sprinkle over the sauce.
7. Place the form in the oven and bake for about 5 - 10 minutes until Feta begins to melt.
8. Serve with white bread.
I wish you success!!!
Our Menu for next Week: